In addition to serving as a liaison between volunteers and groups that need helping hands as well as myself doing manual labor, the below are additional consulting services that can be rendered to non-profit groups. This is based on previous work experience that I’ve had. I want to bring exposure and raise awareness in the international community on all the great work everyone is doing in Taiwan!
- Organization Presentation – working with you to put together an informative package or presentation so people (volunteers, potential sponsors, etc) know more about what you are doing.
- Copywriting – writing or revising mission statements, petition letter, press releases, etc.
- Volunteer Coordination & Outreach – assisting with people you already have on board or determining outreach programs with suited targets for specific goals.
- General PR services – press releases, media training with interview questions, media preparation, media kits.
- Branding & Basic Marketing – restructuring or creating a brand identity, defining goals, basic marketing outreach via social media networks and international organizations. Have experience in creation of above the line/below the line marketing collateral in all mediums, including photoshoots, footage for web and/or television broadcast.
- Communication Strategy – annual plans for media, marketing, volunteers, or events.
- Organizational Housekeeping – basic guidelines, handbooks, training tools, light contracts and user agreements, etc
- Event Formulation & Coordination – logistics with event checklist, coordination of key aspects.
- Producer – ties in with general events, can be broadened into tying in all aspects of identifying what needs to be done, conceptualization event and collaterals, logistics, everything all the way to completion.
- Fundraising – assistance on fundraising ideas and opportunities with social media and logistics in merchandise production.
Anything else needing support in your organization? Email me and we can work something out.
More to come, shortly!