A really exciting opportunity to get involved in the local community plus network with people locally and from abroad! Need someone based in Taiwan who is sociable, eager to coordinate fun creative fundraisers, and also wanting to make a positive impact in their community.
Language Proficiency: Level One
Contact: Sophie Hsu (InterNations Ambassador Taipei) pingya (at) gmail.com
Headquartered in Munich, InterNations is an online platform that connects expatriates and global minds worldwide. In each city that InterNations is active, expatriates become members of the community and meet up for events and activities.
InterNations has a Charity Empowerment Program, in which it supports people in need all over the world. For this program, we are looking for a charity group manager (also known as “consul”) to work with the Country Ambassador to apply and submit the information for locally selected charity of choice to the InterNations Taipei Community.
Volunteer job description:
– Apply to become a charity program manager with InterNations via their platform
– Once admitted, provide them with information about the selected charity and make application so that to become the selected charity of choice for InterNations in Taipei
– Once process completed, dedicate one weekend or weekday per month to spearhead and curate charity events. Act as coordinator of the charity including posting activity, calling volunteers, collect funds and donations.
– Be online saavy
– Fluent or native English speaker
– Understand both organization’s mission and policies
If you are committed to developing this opportunity, please be ready to meet personally for an informal discussion with InterNations for further explanation of duties and action plan.
All images from InterNations Facebook site.