Looks like a fun and delicious event! Hurrah for a vegetarian chili option! All proceeds from this event go to the AmCham Kidz Fund, which helps Taichung orphans and children-in-need. There are various ways to help from volunteering at the event to becoming a contestant.
Do read through the below on ways to help and relevant contact info.
Language proficiency: One
Date: November 9 (Saturday)
Time: 14:00 – 21:00
Location: Zhong Ming Park (424 Huamei Street, West District) 地點: 忠明公園, 台中市西區華美街424號
There are multiple ways for YOU to participate!
1. Chili Contestant. To enter the chili contest, please email email@example.com with the following information:
Chili type (meat or veggie):
Number of chilis:
Have stove or not (We will provide gas):
2. Volunteer. We need about 18 more volunteers for the day of the event!! This is a great way to meet new friends and help out in the community. Any and all help we can get is greatly appreciated! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number, and available times.
3. Booth vendor. If you have anything you’d like to sell (handcrafts, desserts, art, etc.), please email chiliforcharity with your name, phone number, and a description of what you’d like to sell.
4. Donation items. There will be a Garage-Sale Booth for anyone who would like to donate items to be sold. Please feel free to drop off your donation items at any time during the event.
5. Come and enjoy delicious chili, great music, and the company of the wonderful people of Taichung!
For more info on volunteer opportunities in Taichung: