Posting this up for a good friend since it might be really fun.
You will need to be able to speak English. A Tarot reading, publicly. If you have further questions please contact her directly. email@example.com
Full link here!
If the bold, brave, and curious want to give this technology a whirl with me, your Tarot reading is on the house. I figure the guidelines are as follows:
1. The client waives all rights to the video. There are no guarantees here and I have no idea if I’ll leave it up, repeat the experiment in 6 months so as to build some weird, psychological Tarot archive, or scrap the project entirely out of fear and/or boredom.
2. The client must give their first name and be willing to appear on screen with face unobscured.
3. Ideally, one video will be made for each Tarot spread covering the 10 minute option up to the 80 minute Tarot Party for 10 videos total.
4. It’s first come, first serve. Once a Tarot reading has been chosen, it is no longer available.
5. The lateness and cancellation rules found in the “Terms and Conditions of Use” under “Legal” most definitely apply. This is not an invitation to be entitled and self-absorbed… but it is most definitely some type of experiment. To this end, only volunteers who are fundamentally kind and patient.
6. I’m having a glass of wine with every one of these. I’d be too consciously conflicted otherwise.
If you’re interested, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with ideal date, time, spread, and why you’re interested (nothing much, but something honest as this is a rather odd proposition.)